Private Accompaniment Sessions
If you need a quick recording to practice with, email your sheet music and I’ll send one ASAP.
Having accompanied thousands of auditions over ten years, helped cast over fifty shows at all different levels, as well as been the apprentice to Leslie Martinson (former associate artistic director and casting director of Theatreworks Silicon Valley), Katie has extensive knowledge of what the artistic team is looking for in an audition, as well as best practices for how to show your best self.
Book a session with her to:
- choose an appropriate song in the correct key
- find a cut from the song that best shows off your voice
- mark the music and prepare it for your accompanist
- record the vocal line and accompaniment for practice
- understand how to introduce yourself and interact with the other side of the table
- find acting moments in your song
- combat nerves and feel more confident
- run your audition song with an experienced pianist